top

Rudolf Dankwardt 1921-2005

 

1921

birth of Rudolf Dankwardt in Stettin


1963

Founding of Rudolf Dankwardt as a sole proprietorship at Bötelkamp / Hamburg


1966

Production starts at Gutenbergring 54 in Norderstedt. Start of first aerosol filling line


1967

The company was renamed in Nordwestdeutschen Aerosol- und Verpackungstechnik Rudolf Dankwardt KG


1968/1969

Construction of the first buildings on the newly aquired Gutenbergrig 52 property


1974/1975

Contstruction of the Gutenbergring 52 facility


1975

The production at Bötelkamp in Hamburg was closed


1983

The Norderstedt site was enlarged


1986

The Norderstedt site was enlarged again


1991

The Jessenitz-Werk site was aquired


1992

Construction of a warehouse building in Jessenitz Werk


2004

Thomas-Michael Willig became MD


2005

Rudolf Dankwardt dies. The company has two sites with 147 employees and a tournover of 32,8 Mil €


2005

The Rudolf Dankwardt Foundation became majority chairholder


2005

Dr. Dieter Kornetzky became MD


2006

The Nordwestdeutschen Aerosol- und Verpackungstechnik Rudolf Dankwardt KG was renamed into Rudolf Dankwardt GmbH


2007

Start of the construction of the new factory at Jessenitz-Werk


2011

The annual turnover reached 90,7 Mil €


2012

Construction of a new building in Norderstedt for the making area. Over 300 employees work at Dankwardt


2013

Construction at Jessenitz-Werk is finished. The new factory is completed


2014

A new 12 station filling line and a 60.000l alcohol tank is installed in Jessenitz-Werk


2015

A new 12 station filling line and a 6,0 to Symex emulsion plant is installed Norderstedt


2016

The Norderstedt site is enlaged by 8340 m2. A certification according to DIN ISO 50001 -energy managemet- is achieved. The number of employees rises to over 350


2017

Installation of a hot/cold jar filling line in Norderstedt. EOL packing machines are gradually replaced in Jessenitz-Werk. All or electrical energy is obtained from sustainable sources